The St Raphael Resort is located on one of the most renowned and largest Blue Flag accredited beaches in Limassol, Cyprus. The clear blue sea water and sandy beach ensure that all guests can enjoy a dip in the Mediterranean Sea and relax by the calm waves. For those guests who prefer fresh water, the hotel features two outdoor free-form swimming pools and one indoor pool. One of the outdoor leisure pools features the Amphibion Wet/Dry Pool Bar while the second outdoor pool in the new Executive Wing has its own water slide and separate shaded children’s pool.
The best part of booking an all-inclusive holiday at St Raphael Resort is that all those items, in-between meals and snacks, that make the cost of your stay with us add up are all included in your daily all inclusive room rate!
Our award winning Ultra All Inclusive package can be seen below and offers exceptional value for money:
- Located 11km east of Limassol town centre.
- 5km from the tourist area.
- 6-storey building
- Over 43,000 m2 of beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Situated on the largest sandy beach in Limassol.
- Complimentary sun loungers and umbrellas on the beach.
- Approx. 55 km from Larnaca airport.
- Approx. 70km from Pafos airport.
- Bus stop in front of the hotel.
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners and All major debit/credit cards.
The Hotel offers
Main building facilities:
- Captain’s Bar in lobby
- Captain’s Deck and Sun Terrace
- 6 Restaurants:
- Free access to the business centre (Internet payable locally).
- Free WiFi access in Hotel Lobby and Captain’s Bar
- Free daytime use of the tennis courts, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam bath.
- Indoor swimming pool - heated in winter.
- Souvenir shop, Jewellery shop and clothes boutique.
- Hairdresser (additional charge).
- Serenity Spa including Rasul, solarium, water-jet massage bed, beautician suite, pedicure/manicure, private sauna/steam bath, massage rooms and more (additional charge)
Other hotel facilities:
All meals and snacks
- Full American breakfast buffet (07:00 - 10:00hrs)
- Snacks (from 10:00 p.m. – 12:00p.m.)
Lunch: Octagon Restaurant
- Cold and hot appetizers, international cuisine, variety of meats, fish, vegetables, salads and a variety of desserts (12:30 -15:00 hrs)
- Snacks (from 15:00p.m. to 18:00p.m.)
- Themed Buffet Evenings - (19:00hrs - 22:00hrs)
- Late evening snacks until Midnight
- Fusion of Arabic / Mediterranean Cuisine served as a traditional meze in the Phoenician (advance reservations required) Summer only - Dress Code Applicable.
- Grills and fast food in the Splash Restaurant (Summer only)
- International cuisine at the Sailor’s Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant (advance reservations required). Sailor's Rest is not part of the all inclusive, discounts are available for resort guests (Monday - Thursday), all year round.
- Unlimited domestic and imported (selected brands only, such as Gordon's Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, Famous Grouse, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Ballantine's Wiskey) beverages at the Hotel’s Bars and Restaurants 10am until Midnight.
- Table tennis, Workout, Darts, French Bowls, Archery, Gym, Beach Volleyball, Badminton.
- 2 artificial grass tennis courts (additional charge for lighting only).
- Rackets and tennis balls are loaned free of charge.
- Sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Non-motorised water sports Windsurfing, canoeing, pedaloes and more.
- Daytime entertainment program for children from 4 to 12 years of age
- Daytime entertainment program for adults
- Live music in the Palladium Restaurant and Captain’s Bar (several times a week)
- Shows and evening programme (several times a week)
Daytime entertainment program for children from 4 to 12 years of age (six times a week)
Shows and evening programme (several times per week).
Daytime entertainment program for adults (six times a week)
Cyprus night every Friday with Folkloric dances.
Live music (six times a week)
Kids Club (6 times a week)
Shows and evening programme (several nights per week)
| Live Music (Several Times per week)
Other sports and facilities nearby (additional charge)
- Horseback riding, minigolf, mountain biking, football, go-karts, golf driving range, shooting, water park and more.
Available in summer (additional charge):
Check Availability & Book Online| Call us: (+357) 25 834 200
E-mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org