TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OFFERED VIA THIS WEBSITE BY ST RAPHAEL HOTEL.
A. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ST RAPHAEL HOTEL provides the information and services offered to you via this website subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. By accessing the ST RAPHAEL HOTEL website and using any of the services and information offered via the website from time to time you shall be deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions set out herein. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of the website will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. Accordingly you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions of the website. Terms and conditions relating to special offers, which are, from time to time, contained elsewhere on the website, shall, to the extent that those terms and conditions conflict with the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, take precedence over the conflicting provisions of this Agreement.
Use of the Website
1. The ST RAPHAEL HOTEL reservations feature of this website is provided solely to assist you in determining the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation any person under the age of eighteen years of age). You agree that the reservations facilities of this website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this website may result in you being denied access to such facilities, at the sole discretion of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL.
2. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as well as, that payment of all amounts shall be paid by you when due and that you shall comply with all rules and restrictions regarding rates and charges as well as in respect of the availability of products or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this website.
3. Reservations made by one or more individuals or by an agency on www.raphael.com.cy, on behalf of one or more proposed guests, at the published rate at the time of the reservation are final. Room and food and beverage upgrades are available and payable prior to arrival or upon arrival.
Content of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, ST RAPHAEL HOTEL makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
This website is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials made available through this website are owned by ST RAPHAEL HOTEL who is the lawful user thereof and is protected by both Cypriot and international intellectual property right laws. Accordingly, any unauthorized copying, reproduction, re -transmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, or other circulation or exploitation of such material as aforesaid or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL who are the lawful users of the trademarks. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks without the prior written permission of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website's terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website whether controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL.
If you are under 18 years of age, you may use this website only with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website you will be bound by any legal obligations and liabilities that you may incur as a result of your use of this website and the services. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Website under your name or account.
3. You acknowledge and agree that ST RAPHAEL HOTEL shall be entitled to establish the authenticity of any communication transmitted to it by way of the Internet which purports to emanate from you. You agree that all instructions, consents, commitments, reservations and any other communications which purport to emanate from you and which are sent to ST RAPHAEL HOTEL by way of the Internet and which may (as a result of, inter alia, interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the details actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by you in the form actually received by ST RAPHAEL HOTEL and you will be bound by such details with no liability of whatever nature attaching to ST RAPHAEL HOTEL in regard thereto.
4. You waive any rights you may have or obtain against ST RAPHAEL HOTEL arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that ST RAPHAEL HOTEL acts on your instructions or instructions purported to emanate from you. You agree to and hereby indemnify ST RAPHAEL HOTEL against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that ST RAPHAEL HOTEL has acted on your instructions or instructions which purport to emanate from you.
ST RAPHAEL HOTEL will use reasonable endeavors to maintain full system availability, except during scheduled maintenance periods.
5. You warrant that every instruction and all information given by you to ST RAPHAEL HOTEL shall be accurate, true and correct.
6. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, any services provided via this website or the suitability of any of the services for a particular purpose. As ST RAPHAEL HOTEL provides certain services to you via the Internet, ST RAPHAEL HOTEL makes no representations, nor gives any warranties or guarantees of any nature as to the availability of any communications network or systems of any third party on whom you or ST RAPHAEL HOTEL rely to provide any of the services.
ST RAPHAEL HOTEL Statement of Privacy
7. Your privacy is very important to ST RAPHAEL HOTEL. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines. -
1. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this Personal Information is requested when making reservations, registering to use this website, when requesting a particular service, when sending feedback or when entering a competition.
2. ST RAPHAEL HOTEL will use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products, to enable us to process, validate and verify reservation and requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new features and services; to alert you to new services and special offers and for other purposes
3. Should you not wish us to use the Personal Information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
8. The website is viewed over a secured connection. Any information provided by you on this website cannot be viewed by anyone else over the Internet. General
9. Any claim, dispute or impasse relating to these terms and conditions shall by governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Cyprus in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
10. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on the part of ST RAPHAEL HOTEL in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of these terms and conditions.
11. All provisions of these terms and conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to void ness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scrip to and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Delay or failure to comply with or breach of any of these terms and conditions if occasioned by or resulting from an act of God or public enemy, fire, explosion, earthquake, perils of the sea, flood, storm or other adverse weather conditions, war declared or undeclared, civil war, revolution, civil commotion or other civil strife, riot, strikes, blockade, embargo, sanctions, epidemics, act of any Government or other authority, compliance with Government orders, demands or regulations, or any circumstances of like or different nature beyond the reasonable control of the party so failing, will not be deemed to be a breach of these terms and conditions nor will it subject either party to any liability to the other. Should either party be prevented from carrying out its obligations by force majeure lasting continuously for a period of 30 (thirty) days, the parties will consult with each other regarding the future implementation of these terms and conditions. If no mutually acceptable arrangement is arrived at within a period of 30 (thirty) days thereafter, ST RAPHAEL HOTEL shall be entitled to terminate all of its rights and obligations in terms of or arising from these terms and conditions and/or any service forthwith on written notice.
B. CHANGES TO AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation and No Show Policy
- If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged to your credit card.
Valid for all direct bookings and bookings received through www.raphael.com.cy/bookonline
BOOKING CANCELLATION PROCESS
For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or fax) will be accepted. Phone calls, text messages and chat service messages will not be accepted.
C. REFUND POLICY
The refund will be made through bank transfer or through your credit card, depending on the original method of purchase. Additionally, although raphael.com.cy will instruct the bank to handle the crediting process immediately upon notification of cancellation, it could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the actual crediting to take place, depending on your Bank's practice.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are only final when the booking is submitted.
St Raphael Management reserves the right to update the above terms and conditions without notice.